Syntax-Highlight-Stylel adds the ability to http://syntaxhighlight.in/ website to convert css styles into inline styles.
While the css style are a nice lightweight way to format code it is sometimes usefull to have the code styled with all the styles inline. This is espically usefull if you want to format your code and copy it into a program such as Evernote
To paste code directly into Evernote Web you might use TinyMce For Evernote userscript.
Basic useful feature list:
- Adds Full CSS inline styling of code
- Popup tinyMCE of formated with inline style code as List ( ol or ul )
- Popup tinyMCE of Formated with inline style code as Table
- Copy code formated with inline style as list directly to clipboard
- Copy code formated with inline style as table directly to clipboard
- Add a toggle button to outputted code to use inline tinyMce editor
- Fullscreen option for tinyMce
- Language choice is remembered between sessions
- Theme choice is remembered between sessions
New buttons (
Copy List and
Copy Table) added to manage output.
Popup tinyMCE code window with sytles applied inline.
Any formating and highlighting are also styled inline
View/edit TinyMCE source code as another way to copy modify/code. This is an example of list outut
Source code example of table output
**Making a donation is an act of generosity. Your support, however modest it might be, is necessary.